Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 17. март 2019.

Luvyle pants and t shrits

Since I was pregnant, I began to organize my shopping clothes smarter. When I say smarter, I mean buying things that I will be able to carry to the end of pregnancy, even after my kilograms do not return to normal. This smart shopping includes only comfortable things in which I will be comfortable. By searching online sites, I came to the Luvyle site. On this site you can find modern things, but also the practical ones I am looking for. Now, on every site, even here, I first look at cute cheap jumpsuits, because in them I feel the most pleasant. They are comfortable, not a track, they look nice. In addition, they can be very nice to combine.
Attention was attracted to leggings which have a lot on this site and the models are very attractive. I'm sure I'm gonna mail some of them.
                                                    https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_46594349/3263612_e87d816a19.jpg@!h600-w400  
                           https://www.luvyle.com/decorative-lace-plain-pants-p-50057.html  

This model is pretty beautiful, unusual. Details on my knees I like very much.
                                             Elastic Waist Lightweight  High Stretch  Asymmetric Stripe Bohemian  High-Rise Yoga Leggings

                                   https://www.luvyle.com/elastic-waist-lightweight-high-stretch-asymmetric-stripe-bohemian-high-rise-yoga-leggings-p-33135.html    

And this model is very nice. The design is interesting, it's a real summer.

                                                Long  Elegant  Plain Leggings
                https://www.luvyle.com/long-elegant-plain-leggings-p-52327.html

Classic model leggings. One such couple needs everyone in the closet. They're great for combining.

In addition to these models, I also found classic t shirts on the site.I like classic shirts, because they are great for combining, they look very nice at any moment. They are simple and yet very beautiful. They can be combined with jeans, sweatshirts, trousers, sparrows, and skirts. Super, is not it?There are really many on this site and I'm sure they will find you at least one model that you want to have in your wardrobe. I chose a couple of models and I'll show them to you now.
                                                   Round Neck Lips Glitter T-Shirts  
                 https://www.luvyle.com/round-neck-lips-glitter-t-shirts-p-39849.html

This shirt is really beautiful. White color, with red glitters per se. Design and design are perfect. I really would like to own it. In addition, it is very good, so I will surely give it a order.

                                                Round Neck Lips Printed Short Sleeve T-Shirts  
 https://www.luvyle.com/round-neck-printed-short-sleeve-t-shirts-p-15707.html

 And this shirt is very beautiful. I'm delighted with the design.

                                              Star Printed V Neck Short Sleeve Casual T-Shirts  
           https://www.luvyle.com/star-printed-v-neck-short-sleeve-casual-t-shirts-p-60537.html

It's already clear to you now how much I like a simple model with an interesting design. I just can not resist them, because they are perfectly combined.

On this website, you have a lot of nice t-shirt models that I can recommend, but look at it yourself, so make sure.
The only thing I would like to say to you is that you have 10% discount on your first order, as well as a free shipping order for orders over $ 59. Worth to take advantage of all the benefits. Tell me what you liked most.




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар