Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 17. фебруар 2019.

Selection on the site Luvyle.com



Hi, my dear.
Today I'm going to get to know you a bit more about the website Luvyle.com
 This site has a huge selection of women's clothes, but also footwear.
At the first order you get a discount of 10%. They also have free delivery if you charge more than $ 59.
What I first received on the site are sexy fashion jackets.
They have a really huge choice. Long, shorter, leather jackets, the choice is great. I liked a lot of models, and I'll show you what models are.
                                                

                                              https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_1861289470/3274163_b1118d6b58.jpg@!h600-w400
                                   Fold Over Collar Single Breasted Plain Outerwear

 This coat is beautiful. I love these models. Perfect for late autumn, winter and early spring. I like that.
 
                                           https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_422782923/3046809_5f0d422ab5.jpg@!h600-w400
                                      Casual Hooded Zips Quilted Padded Coat

 This jacket is also very beautiful. I think it would be perfect for the spring. With some good jeans and sneakers it would be a great hit.
                                
                                          https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_1344403674/3299732_5216a44a19.jpg@!h600-w400
                                 Band Collar Decorative Buttons Plain Outerwear

 Not without a good Texan jacket. I think they are an integral part of every spring outfit. They cling to everything. They look perfect and they are a real hit. This model is very nice.

 After the jacket, I would like to present to you as well cozy maxi dreeses.
 I love dresses and I always look at them first when I search for a site's offer. I love lightweight dresses, sporty, easy to combine. Just because of the clothes I can not wait for the summer to come.
On this site you have a very large selection of such dresses.

                                        
                                        https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_2851912290/3172629_c13aae7b70.jpg@!h600-w400
              Crew Neck Asymmetric Hem Plain Short Sleeve Bodycon Dresses

 This dress is my choice. She's beautiful. With some sandals or sneakers it would be a full hit.

                                    https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_6188445/3147106_ec8d5dbd5e.jpg@!h600-w400
                               V Neck Belt Printed Maxi Dresses


 And this dress is wonderful. I did not like long dresses before, but this has changed since last year.



                                      https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_2675115861/3336965_d02b10dc54.jpg@!h600-w400

                                  Round Neck Bow Plain Bodycon Dresses

And this dress is basically in my stage. With sturdy and big bag it would be ideal.

Have you looked at Luvyle's website? As I said before, they have a very large selection and I am sure you will find something for yourself.



















Нема коментара:

Постави коментар