Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 31. јануар 2021.

Wholesale makeup wish list

Hello, my dear! Welcome to my blog. 
 As you know the main theme of my blog is makeup and cosmetics. I love her and I am constantly looking for new things. That's why, a few days ago I came to a site that has more than a good offer of cosmetics for all brands. It's about the site wordmakeup.com .
On this site you can tell the meaning of all world brands. They are delivered all over the world.  They sell their wholesale makeup.
They have 86 categories on their site, 540 products and are delivered in 170 countries around the world, which is really great.
For several days I have been looking at the offer on this site and I really can not decide what to answer, because I would take most of the things, like any girl. I will now show you only a small part of what I liked, and when I choose a product, I will write in detail how it is, as well as everything about the delivery and the quality of the ordered product itself.
                                                  Authentic Sigma extravaganza copper kit
                                                        Morphe Jaclyn Hill 35 ColorEyeshadow PALETTE



                                                               Real techniques starter brush set


                                                    Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow

                                         https://www.wordmakeup.com/images/l/201507/14374658050.jpg  

                                                  Sigma Make Me brush Essential Kit


I am very surprised by the offer of this site, as well as the prices of the products. In addition to makeup, they also have accessories needed for makeup such as brushes. The choice is really huge and I am really thrilled.All world brands are available on the site, as well as their products. They are far cheaper and it is definitely worth buying from this site, than directly in stores, because we will save a lot of money.
 Check out the offer on the site and be sure to tell me what you liked most and what you would order, and I will give you my impressions when my product arrives.I hope you liked my wish list.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар