Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 10. јун 2018.

Zaful 4th Anniversary

Hi, my dear! Welcome back to my blog.
This month, Zaful website celebrates its fourth birthday.
On that occasion we are given various gifts, discounts and reductions.
I used those reductions and I sent a couple of products.

 So I'll show you what I've told you, so if you like it, you can also post it, and therefore take advantage of all the benefits offered by this site this month.

 Zaful 4th Anniversary
                                                     Floral Patched Ripped Jeans
 If you follow me, you know that I adore embroidered details on clothes, and this detail is in the trend this year.These jeans were very fond of me, primarily because I do not have any lighter jeans in my wardrobe, and then this embroidered detail is simple and I think it will fit greatly with summer combinations.

                                                            Cotton Lip Letter T Shirt
 With the jeans I chose this cotton shirt. Simple, with a fairly simple and bright application. I think it will fit perfectly. You have very beautiful T-shirts on the sjat, so you'll find something for yourself.

                                                   Plus Size Floral Cold Shoulder Blouse
 And for the end, I'll show you one blouse from the plus size line. I think this is an ideal model for hot summer days. The material looks very light and nice. The model itself can be very nice to combine. I have not been reading up to now plus size stuff, but they have a very large selection of models.

 If you like something from this site and want to post, you can enter this code ZFSally  and get an extra discount.

Use code " ZFSally " All orders use the code ,  over $100 save $12  ( 1 time limited )
Use code" ZFSally " All orders use the code  , over $50  save $ 6     ( 1 time limited )
Use code" ZFSally " All orders use the code  , over $25  save  $ 3    ( 1 time limited )

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар