Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

среда, 5. август 2020.

Cute dresses from Luvyle.com


Hi, my dear.
Today I'm going to get to know you a bit more about the website Luvyle.com
This site has a huge selection of women's clothes, but also footwear.
The offer on this site is very rich and large, and I, like every girl, was first attracted by the dresses.
They have beautiful models and a huge selection, for everyone's taste and pocket for something.

I first looked at cheap maxi dresses.

I love this model of dress and I think it looks good on me, and on this site I found beautiful models that I will show you below.
In addition to the fact that the models of these dresses are very beautiful, they are also very affordable and I was very surprised. The prices are very affordable and every girl can afford these dresses.

                                                  https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_3537813629/f7e01941-7ef3-4d20-9466-dd791719f63f.jpg@!h600-w400  
                                            Plus Size V Neck Print Short Sleeve Split Maxi Dress

                                                    https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_17898598/3215268_6aa312de59.jpg@!h600-w400  
                                                        Fashionable Loose Long Sleeved Maxi Dress    

As you can see, both dresses are in boho style and are long with a beautiful belt. They can be combined with high-heeled sandals, but also flat sandals, which is great.

                                                 https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_3842610093/fdd646d6-2325-4fbf-a1f7-6557acc0b7bd.jpg@!h600-w400      
                                                       2020 Summer Printed Maxi Dress  

In addition to boho maxi dresses, the site also has a dress for the beach as well as for long evening walks. Like I said before, the selection is very large, so feel free to take a look, I think you will like it.
 In addition to these dresses, I would recommend you to look at cute dresses
 These dresses are wonderful. Long, short, elegant, for fun, sea, for everything you need here you can choose. The models are very beautiful and I really wouldn't know which one to choose first.
 
                                              https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_1352520785/72811eb7-867e-48ff-9c1c-5e8c1803a1b0.jpg@!h600-w400  
                                       V-Neck Lace Fringe Casual Vacation Mini Dress

 This casual mini dress is ideal for vacation, sea and beach. For evening walks and a glass of wine by the waves. I have to admit I really like it.

                                                https://oc.aopcdn.com/luvyle/upload/image/catalog/product/LV_582848181/4fe33c1d-23a1-4ea3-b506-7fc62d73b2e8.jpg@!h600-w400 
                                          Bohemia Embroidery Round Neck Sleeveless Dress  

The dresses I have shown you are just a small part of the ones you have on the site. If you need a dress for every occasion, you will find it here, just take a look. The models are wonderful.

I hope you enjoyed my choice and that you enjoyed reading this text.
If you decide to buy, write me what you chose.




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар