Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 29. април 2018.

Summer fashion trends on Zaful

Hi, my dear ones and welcome back to my blog.
Today I am presenting you fashion trends from the Zaful website. I have not written the text of this type for a long time and I must admit that I have wished. In addition to make-up and cosmetics, I also adore fashion. I enjoy watching fashion sites and picking new clothes. Well, good.
Today, I will present to you three clothing pieces that I think you must have in your closet this summer.


                                            High Waisted Denim Cutoff Shorts

 During the summer, the mammals are an absolute hit. Until a couple of years ago, I did not like them at all, but eventually it changed. I'm definitely not the fan of those short-lived bats, but some are a bit long-lasting. In particular, I would like to have this sorc. Primarily because of the model, and because of the color. I think it would fit perfectly with all the summer outfits.
It can be combined with sturgeons and white t-shirts. However, in any case, it could also penetrate any other t-shirt colors, as well as sandals.

                                                      Distressed Skinny Jeans with Pockets
 You must absolutely have white jeans in your closet. They are not the best for maintenance, they are quickly dirty, but if we exclude how they can be combined, we can all ignore it. These jeans scoffed at me. White, with the entire length of the splinters, make them perfect for the summer. I like that. I think it would be fantastic to go with the red stork.
                                 Ribbon Trims Letter Embroidered Bodysuit
Body is absolute and when the summer comes. They are light, they look nice when they are worn. I can beneath my jacket and it looks very nice. Tortoises, shirts, even jeans go fantastic. I'm pretty stretching the figure. This summer, the body with the inscriptions, the logo is the top, and I think it will most like it.

 That would be the wording of the text.
Write me in comments what is this for you in the trend this summer? Without a piece of clothing you could not imagine the summer days?

1 коментар: