Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 15. април 2018.

Wish list from Rosegal

Hi my dear.
  I have not written wish lists for a long time and I am very happy to bring you one today. This time I'll show you what I would like to find in my basket when it comes to Rosegal website.
You can find beautiful things on this site because they really have a huge selection of things. In addition, they constantly have some action and lowering.


Rosegal dresses promotion 

                                 New Spring All-Match Lace Student Flat Canvas Shoes
 When the summer arrives, besides lightweight clothes I adore that I wear a lightweight footwear. When I saw these shoes, I fell in love with them. In fact, they are copies of the stark, but they are beautiful. I especially like the color that is ideal for combining.

                                  
                                                      Distressed Skinny Jeans
  
With the aforementioned sneakers, I would combine these white jeans. I saw them in other girls and they are really very nice. I think it would be the perfect combination. White color goes well with red.

                           New Lady Fashion Watch Leather Water Drill Quartz Chain Watch

 In order to make the combination complete, we need extras as well. This time, I would choose a red clock. This watch is very interesting especially for this pendant.
                                     Studs Contrasting Color Crossbody Bag

 With all this, we need a good bag. I think this bag would be a hit. She's very pretty and I love these models. Small, but very beautiful and elegant. In addition to this combination, the bag could fit in with many more. Be sure to pay attention to the bags from this site because they are more than quality.

 With all of this, you can wear a red or white simple t-shirt. I hope you like my choice, make sure you look at the site, I'm sure you will find something for yourself.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар