Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

понедељак, 16. јул 2018.

Dresslily Wish lista

Hi, my dear!
Today I bring you a wishlist from another site and it's the Dresslily website.
I have not been talking about this site for a long time and I really look forward to it.
On this site you can find a handful of beautiful and useful things.
Especially now that they have Here are the new arrival and Top Fashionable women's dresses.

 I have to admit that I have very hard to decide what to say, because they have wonderful things, and the budget is limited.
Well, I'll show you what I liked most.

 
 
I liked this dress very much. I love the dresses that are in this stage, and since I did not have only one dress, I decided to order it.
                                          
 
                                            Wooden Tabletop Cosmetic Storage Box

                            Drawer Type Cosmetics Storage Box Multi-Layer Desktop Cabinet


 So, I plan to rearrange my make up corner and I'm looking for organizers. On this site I found really great organizers and I really liked these two. In addition to being very nice looking, they are very affordable.

* This site has beautiful things, and if you're looking for decoration, clothes, shoes, take a look at their offer.






7 коментара:

  1. Divne stvari draga moja, jako mi se dopadaju.

    Malefica

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Super post,stvari mi se jako dopadaju,pogotovo ovi organizeri za sminku. 😃

    PajaMala.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Jao i ja bih Dresslilly,odavno ga ne reklamiraju samo Zaful.
    Lepa haljina i meni bi trebala jedna tako izrazito duga.
    Dresslilly ima lepu ponudu. :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Ja sam neko ko obožava ove organizatore i za šminku i za kozmetiku, stvarno su od koristi a pritom izgledaju preslatko i baš moderno. Divna lista želja! ♡

    www.iammilitza.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Odlična wishlista. Dopadaju mi se sve stvari, a posebno organizeri za šminku koje sam i sama htela da poručim. :)

    Pogledaj moj novi post:
    https://minnieart.blogspot.com/2018/07/popreal-clothes.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Divna haljina,bas mi see dopada,kao I Jos mnogo toga sa ovog sajta.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Kako su slatki organizatori :) bas su medeni i definitivno mi trebaju hahaha :D <3

    ОдговориИзбриши