Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

четвртак, 12. јул 2018.

Rosegal 5th anniversary

Hi, my dear.
After a while, I write a wishlist again and I look forward to it.
This time, I will narrate from the Rosegal site and I will overlook the wardrobe, because Rosegal has great things for the house, beauty and children.

In addition, this site celebrates its Rosegal 5th anniversary and has prepared numerous benefits, discounts and gifts. Therefore, pay attention.
 I'll show you a couple of things I've told you, but the entire contents of the package of viewers when they arrive.
So let's go.

                                                Adjustable Light 16 LEDs Touch Screen Desktop Makeup Mirror - White

This mirror boasts a lot of girls and I finally decided to give it up. It's a water-based mirror that works with usb, as well as a battery place. I think it's a great thing to smink, eyebrowing and doing other beauty things. It is currently available only in white, but I also saw it in black.


 Magnetic Eyelashes Extension Eye Beauty Makeup Accessories Soft Hair - Black

 Then, I decided to post a pair of eyeglass lashes, but these functions according to the principle of magnet. We'll see how I'll cope with it, but they seem pretty easy to set up. A lot of girls dealing with beauty have boasted the eyelashes from this site.
  2 Channel Wireless Remote Control RC Police Car Truck Kid Toy Birthday Gift - Black

 As I said at the outset, besides clothes, this site has a great offer and toys. I used to order toys and I know they are very good. On the occasion of the anniversary, they have a great reduction in the toys and I did not want to deny one for Vas. I decided for this car remotely, because it is known that the boys love these models of toys. I think they will be very happy.

 This would be a small part of my order, and the rest of you will see when it arrives.
If you want to order something from the site, you can type this coupon  RGCara and get a discount of an additional 15%.



 Have you ordered from Rosegal site?

2 коментара: