Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 18. март 2018.

In the summer with Zaful

Hi, my dear!
 We slowly come to our favorite season, which is the summer. Most of us love the summer, which has its advantages. Then wearing dresses, shorts, eating ice cream, going to the pool or the sea.
On-line sites have begun to make their summer offer. Everything is full of colorful, dresses and swimwear.
My favorite site is the Zaful website and I usually buy it there.
For this reason, today I will show you a small part of the summer offer of this site when it comes to bathing suits. They really have a huge choice, for everyone for something.
When it comes to bathing suits, what I like to wear is through them  kimono cover up
I love kimono, because I think it looks really nice during the summer.
You have really beautiful kimons on this site, and I will show you the ones I liked most.

                                                   Crochet Kimono Cover Up - White
 I especially like this. It is beautiful. A gentle, feminine and I think that this kind of kimono every girl should own.
                                                Embroidered Sheer Lace Beach Kimono Cover Up This model is somewhat shorter, but it's still very nice.

 In addition to kimono, here you can find a great selection of zaful girls swimwear here
 This year fashion experts predict that purple color will be a big hit. Everything will be purple, even bathing costumes.
 Zaful's website is up-to-date with the fashion so that we can present our collection purple swimsuit zaful They have really beautiful models and I like this trend very much.

                                             Lace-up High Cut Swimsuit - Light Purple S
 This model is my source. It's beautiful. Quite simple, yet still so romantic and romantic. Ideal for all ladies.Pertle on the side gives him a special note of femininity.

                                   Coconut Palm Print Strapless Bikini Set - Purple S
 Beautiful model! I especially like the upper part.

                                                         Ruffles Tiered Kids String Bikini - Purple

 On this site you can find purple bathers for our children. This is one of the models. I think it is very nice and suitable for children.
 In addition to these models I've shown you, you have many more beautiful ones. If you like the purple color, I would recommend that you pay attention to this site because it offers a great selection.
Also, I would recommend that you pay attention to the Zaful blog.
 There you can find very useful and interesting texts related to fashion and other things that can be interesting to all the girls.Texts about fashion, fitness, prize games, discount coupons and more.
 This was my little guide through the summer offer of this site. I hope you liked my choice and that this text will be useful to you in the next purchase.

 



                                               

2 коментара: