Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

недеља, 11. март 2018.

Rosegal womens day 2018

Hi, my dear. Today for you I have a wish list from Rosegal site.  
I will present to you the things that I liked most, and will correspond to the coming year.  
I hope you will like it. 
 Enjoy!
 womens day 2018

 women's day 2018

 womens day special


                                           Embroidery Frayed Hem Denim Shorts
                                               Ripped Side Lace Up Shorts
                                               Floral Two Piece Shorts Set
                                                Lace Insert Faux Leather Bodycon Skirt

                                                     Button Embellished Lace Trim Mini Skirt

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар