Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

субота, 31. март 2018.

Shoes from Zaful

I love the training for Zaful. They definitely have the most beautiful and high quality shoes. The price is a little expensive, but the quality you get for that price is incomparable. They have a very large selection of women shoes.
Today, I will present you with several selections of shoes and my favorites among them.
First I'll show you  breathable shoes
Spring has come to us and this type of footwear begins to wear. It's the most comfortable footwear and definitely we all wear.

                                                     Star Patched Metallic Tongue Skate Shoes

I like these shoes very well. They are very interesting. The star and the dirty djon gives them beauty. I think they would be greatly combined.
                                                 Air Cushion Mesh Breathable Athletic Shoes
 These shoes are classic black sports shoes. Ideal for training and long spring rides. I think that every one of us needs such a pair of shoes.

The next selection of shoes I present to you is wedge shoes
With the coming of spring, we also get a wedding and celebration season, so we need one such pair of shoes or more, why not.
                                             Plaid Denim Square Toe Wedge Shoes
This model is beautiful and I like it very much. I love the unusual models that we can not often see on our streets, and this is one such model. Combined with Texas, it makes him irresistible. It's great for combining, can be on jeans, skirts and dresses. They are gorgeus!
                                
                                                 Ankle Strap Wedge Heel Sandals 

Each model must have this girl in her shoe. Sandals on the platform will always be in fashion, especially such models. Simple sandal sandals in combination with platforms are the right choice.

 For the end, we have  brown heeled sandals

I believe that every girl in summer and spring loves to wear sandals, and so on. I think that they are unavoidable during the warm days.
On the site you can find beautiful models, and these are one of them:
                                                   Rhinestone Stiletto Heel Sandals
 This model is beautiful. I really like the combination of colors. Ideal for evening entertainment.
                                                     Cross Geometric Stiletto Heel Sandals
 This model has been very popular for several years now. I like these as spikes, though I think the other combination of colors would be much better, but they are still perfect.
                                                      Strappy Zip Chunky Heel Sandals
 Red sandals are always in. They are picked by every girl. This combination of color, straps and square footscreens is ideal when we plan to play our legs for a long time, whether to play or sit, it's completely inaccessible, because it will be very comfortable in them.

I hope you like my choice, so if you want to refine your shoe, be sure to pay attention to this site, have wonderful models.
 
 


2 коментара:

  1. Divna selekcija, draga Ivana, obozavam obucu sa Zafula!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Nisam licno jos nista probala sa Zafula ali imaju stvarno interesantnu ponudu.

    https://ccaammblog.blogspot.ba/

    ОдговориИзбриши