Lični blog o kozmetici,modi i ostalim temama koje interesuju svaku damu.

Архива чланака

Странице

понедељак, 12. фебруар 2018.

Women's leather jackets

Hi, my dear! You know I love leather jackets and I'm a big fan of them. I buy them all the time. The same model, other colors, short, long, it is important that the leather jacket.
At Dresshead web site I have been a beautiful model of women's jacket and now I will show you.

                                             Women's Trendy Motorcycle Jacket - Slim Fit

 It's a woman's leather jacket.
 According to the photos on the site, I would say that it was made of very beautiful and quality material. The model is classic, shorter. It would be very nice to combine. It would be most suitable for girls who are slim fit.
It is available in five sizes and in two colors, black and wine. I have to say that my choice would be wine, because it looks absolutely perfect.

 







 The price of this jacket is currently lowered and you can buy it for just $ 10.99. You have to admit it is very good.
 Do you like this model?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар